- 2 ½ cups Puffed Wheat Cereal
- 2 cups Grape Nuts Cereal
- 1 ½ cups Raw (untoasted) whole Almonds
- 1 cup Unsweetened shredded Coconut
- 1 cup raw Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ⅔ cup Honey
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin Olive oil
- ⅓ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread out on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden brown all over, about 45 to 60 minutes. Stir the trail mix as it bakes at least 2 or 3 times, making sure to stir around the edges.
- Break it into bite-sized pieces.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight containers.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12.4g 16%, Saturated Fat 4.3g 21%, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 289mg 13%, Carbohydrate 32.1g 12%, Dietary Fiber 4.5g 16%, Total Sugars 16.7g, Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0mcg 0%, Calcium 38mg 3%, Iron 6mg 32%, Potassium 78mg 2%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.