- 1 (10-count) package Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) can Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can Chopped Green Chilies
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- Pre Heat oven to 350°F.
- Tuck each of the tortillas into the cups of a standard-sized muffin pan, gently pleating the edges of the tortillas so that they fit snugly inside each cup, careful not to let the tortillas fold too closely into the middle (since you need an opening for the filling later). Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tortilla cups have hardened slightly on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- While the tortillas are baking, combine the enchilada sauce, green chilis, chicken, and corn together in a large mixing bowl. Toss until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Once the tortilla cups are ready, carefully spoon the filling into each cup until it is filled nearly to the brim. Place a pinch of cheese on top of each tortilla cup. Then return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the filling is warmed through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top of each cup with green onions. Serve warm.
One serving provides approximately: 196 calories, 9.3 g protein, 29.7 g carbohydrates, 5.7 g fiber, 5.8 g fat (2.1 g saturated), 21 mg cholesterol, 3 mg iron, 326 mg sodium.