- Ciabatta Rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- 4 tbsp. Jarred Pizza Sauce
- 10-1/3 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegine
- 5 slices Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 500F.
- Spoon Pizza Sauce over cut sides of Ciabatta Roll
- Halve mozzarella balls and place 10 halves over pizza sauce, top with pepperoni and parmesan.
- Bake in oven 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drizzle Olive Oil on top of finished dish.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28.2g 36%, Saturated Fat 12.2g 61%, Cholesterol 70mg 23%, Sodium 805mg 35%, Total Carbohydrate 10.2g 4%, Dietary, Fiber 0.5g 2%, Total Sugars 1g, Protein 26.4g, Vitamin D 1mcg 6%, Calcium 681mg 52%, Iron 0mg 2%, Potassium 98mg 2%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.