- 1 cup Grapenuts Cereal
- 2 cups Bite-Sized Shredded Wheat, crumbled
- 1 cup Pecan nut halves
- 1 cup Coconut Shavings
- ½ cup Pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 3 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Canola Oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Dried blueberries (about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix Grapenuts, Shredded Wheat, pecans, coconut, and pepitas.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, mix syrup, brown sugar, oil and salt until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and pour over oat mixture. Stir to evenly coat.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add dried blueberries and stir.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet. Put into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 18%, Saturated Fat 2.7g 14%, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 193mg 8%, Total Carbohydrate 24.9g 9%, Dietary Fiber 3.9g 14%, Total Sugars 9.3g, Protein 6.7g, Vitamin D 0mcg 0%, Calcium 21mg 2%, Iron 3mg 19%, Potassium 160mg 3%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.