- 1 dozen large eggs
- Kosher salt
- 6 slices of Prosciutto di Parma (Or substitute thin-sliced Deli Ham)
- 1 cup mixed chopped herbs, such as parsley, tarragon and chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 slider buns, split and lightly toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Pour 1 scant tablespoon of water into each cup of a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Crack an egg into each cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the eggs for 13 to 15 minutes, until the whites are just firm, and the yolks are still runny.
- Using a slotted spoon, immediately transfer the eggs to a plate.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, cook the ham over moderate heat, turning, until hot, about 2 minutes. In a small bowl, toss the herbs with the lemon
- Arrange the split buns cut side up on a platter. Top with the ham, eggs and herbs. Serve open-faced.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16.4g 21%, Saturated Fat 6.9g 35%, Cholesterol 468mg 156%, Sodium 442mg 19%, Total Carbohydrate 38.1g 14%, Dietary Fiber 2g 7%, Total Sugars 14.1g, Protein 21g, Vitamin D 0mcg 0%, Calcium 60mg 5%, Iron 3mg 16%, Potassium 3mg 0%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.